WE STILL HAVE SOME ROOMS TO SHARE THIS TOUR.
PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL REPLY YOU.
KILIMANJARO CLIMB GROUP FOR 24TH sEPTEMBER 2017
DAY 1 - SEPTEMBER 24, 2017. ARRIVAL
DAY 2 - SEPTEMBER 25, 2017. HIGH-ALTITUDE DROP OFF DESTINATION AND TREKKING TO SHIRA 2 CAMP
DAY 3 - SEPTEMBER 26, 2017. TREKKING FROM SHIRA 2 CAMP TO THE LAVA TOWER AND DESCENT TO BARRANCO CAMP
DAY 4 - SEPTEMBER 27, 2017. TREKKING FROM BARRANCO CAMP TO KARANGA CAMP
DAY 5 - SEPTEMBER 28, 2017. TREKKING FROM KARANGA CAMP TO BARAFU CAMP
DAY 6 - SEPTEMBER 29, 2017. ASCENT TO UHURU PEAK AND DESCENT TO MILLENNIUM CAMP
DAY 7 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2017. DESCENT FROM MILLENNIUM CAMP TO MWEKA GATE
DAY 8 - OCTOBER 1, 2017. DEPARTURE
· Tour price includes (climbing):
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport;
- Transfer to the hotel — Aishi Machame Hotel / in Moshi*
- Accommodation prior to the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- Transfer to the trail head;
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have "Wilderness First Responder" and "Wilderness First Aid" certificates, along with over 7 years of experience in climbing. Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 15 kg of personal baggage);
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits;
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees;
- Camping/hut fees;
- 3 square meals daily. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian options are available upon request; Modern The North Face VE-25 tents**;
- Oxygen systems and pulse oximeters
- First aid kit;
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (2 inches thick)
- Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery);
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel;
- Accommodation after the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- International certificates for a successful ascent;
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
· Basic tour package price includes sharing a twin room. If you need a single bed accommodation only, you should contact a manager a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of the tour.
· ** During the climb you will share a tent with 1-2 other climbers, depending on the number of participants. If you need an individual tent, please, contact our manager. Single accommodation at sleeping huts on Marangu is impossible.
· Tour price excludes (climbing):
Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the ascent);
Personal gear rentals;
Tips for the mountain crew (200–250 USD per person);
Emergency contact Telephone no s:
+255785500001 or +255713482526
Always on line:
Mwajabu Mo Sultan